- What is Jushi Holdings Inc. ("Jushi")?
Jushi is seeking to be a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis and hemp operator with dispensaries, cultivation and processing sites across the United States.
- When was Jushi founded?
- Where is Jushi corporate headquarters?
Boca Raton, FL
- When did Jushi go public?
June 10, 2019
- What is an RTO?
A reverse takeover ("RTO") is a common avenue for accessing Canadian capital markets where a private company merges with a reporting issuer to become publicly traded.
- What is the ticker symbol for Jushi and on which exchange(s) does it trade?
Our stock trades on the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”) under the ticker symbol “JUSH” and on the U.S. OTCQX® under the ticker symbol "JUSHF."
- What is Jushi's CUSIP?
- How can I buy Jushi stock?
Our stock can be purchased by contacting a registered stock broker or through an online stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.
- Can Non-Canadian residents invest in the company?
Please consult your broker.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the company?
- Does Jushi pay a dividend?
- Is there any preferred stock outstanding?
- Where can I get a copy of materials filed with the Canadian Securities Administration?
Our public securities filings are available on www.sedar.com.
- Does Jushi offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
At this time, Jushi does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is Jushi's fiscal year?
Jushi's fiscal year ends December 31.
- Who is Jushi's independent auditor?
Jushi's independent registered public accounting firm is Marcum LLP.
- Who is Jushi's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is Odyssey Trust Company. They can be contacted at www.odysseycontact.com.
- Who can I contact regarding shareholder account-related questions?
Shareholders with questions about their holdings should contact their stockbroker or our transfer agent, Odyssey Trust Company, at www.odysseycontact.com.
- How do I contact Investor Relations for additional information?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at email@example.com.
- How can I sign up for email alerts from Jushi?
Please submit your e-mail address on the Email Alerts section of this website.
- Where can I find the information on the share ownership positions of Jushi insiders?
Insider share ownership information is available on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders ("SEDI") at www.sedi.ca.